Ideas are fragile - get over it (blog post coming soon on this)…
I’ve got some ideas about HEATHWORKS - content to add, posts to share, and direction. I’ll share those here. Feedback is welcome.
Playbooks and tools
- Innovation playbook - covering subjects such as:
- Creating a culture for innovation
- Innovation workshops
- Basic tools/worksheets for innovation and strategy design
How do you define a problem statement?- post
- What COVID and WFH is teaching us
- The fear of failure and learning
Order, chaos & innovation- post
- Why do we love rules?
- Why do we love containerisation? Box all the things!
- Talk to me, not at me
- The beauty of restriction
- Your idea is fragile… - in progress
- Problem spaces
- how fixing a bigger problem that isn’t yours could fix your problem
- issues of public companies - capital as a metric and how this restricts innovation
- Lessons from creative industry - where do artists find creativity? They start with problems.
- Add comments to posts(?)
- More on HEATHWORKS and how it can help you
- Content on corporate training
- Content on innovation services
- Tools and guidance for defining a problem
- HEATHWORKS ambition - multiple metrics
- Podcast discussing problems, innovation, inspiration, and creativity
- Mapping technology to philosophy and psychology - a reflection on tooling that helped me